The need to clean never ends- especially when you have a house full of kiddos (including those fur children)! But what do you do to stay cool when the temperature reaches the 80s, 90s, or more?
Avoid a heat stroke or other medical emergency with the following tips and tricks:
- Stay hydrated. Water, water, water.
- Clean your windows at night time instead of in the heat of day.
- Keep a cool, wet rag by your side to wipe your head and neck to help cool down.
- Take regular breaks in the shade.
- Wear sun protection- sun hats, sunscreen, light colored clothing.
- Avoid working at the peak heat time (11am-2pm).
- Listen to your body and don’t overdo it.